Sunday 1 May 2011

Special Award Winner: Ejaz Ferhan



CABJ would like to congratulate our special award winner, Ejaz Ferhan for showing his spirit eventhough he is injured. The incident between Ejaz and Hariz happened in February during training at Bukit Jelutong Field, which caused him to a serious knee injury.

Ejaz was admitted in the hospital and had a surgery over two months ago. He was unable to play in competitive matches but still, he came for trainings and recovering fast. Also, he even played 15 minutes against Barcala FC on the 24th of April 2011.

The manager, Safrizal Mohd Syed gave a special award to Ejaz for his high spirit and believe in the team. The teammates were delighted when the special award was announced.

"I was excited when CABJ announced that this team will have a structure, planning to join social leagues but too bad I was already injured." he said. "I came to the trainings just to try and see if I'm fit enough to play again. I always have the spirtit for the team, and we have a bunch of good players." He added. "I was shocked when coach asked me whether I can play or not. I was happy to get a chance to play and show what I've got."